Who says the government is not here to help you? Try some of these sites for great information or to contact an elected official at any level of government.
- The White House. Get your information right from the top at this site.
- U. S. Congress. Want the latest on new legislation? Who is sponsoring the 'right stuff'? Who is 'against us'? Check here by Bill number or issue. Click for House or Senate.
- Write Your Congressman. This site makes it even easier to write your Congressman and contains some issue oriented commentaries.
- My Florida. From here you can get to the Govenor, the legislature, all Florida agencies and departments...and all sorts of licensing and other useful features. One of the better State sites we've seen.
- Florida Legislature. For those of you who want to get straight to the lawmakers, try here for the Florida House and Senate.
- Pinellas County. Need to try a County Commissioner or other County Department, use this well organized site.
- Hillsborough County. Not to be outdone, Hillsborough County also has a web site chock full of great county data.
- Pasco County. This site completes our Upper Tamba Bay county links.
- Oldsmar City Hall. When you need to talk with the Mayor, a City Councilmember or City staff, just hit this link. Try out the City Code search function under the City Clerk's page. This can save you a lot of time when researching the in's and out's of doing business in Oldsmar.
- Pinellas County Networking Directory. The Pinellas County Networking Directory was created to help ensure local customers connect with local businesses and thus have a positive impact on the local economy. This may be business to customer (B2C) and/or business to business (B2B). From the following link you will be able to search the directory, view existing business opportunities, log in to the networking directory or create your new account (business needs to be physically located in Pinellas County) and download the entire directory. Any credible place you can list your business for free is worthwhile…isn’t it?