Establish a model community featuring dynamic economic growth while continually improving area quality of life.
- Maintain and sustain a healthy economic environment
- Attract top business and community leaders to serve at the Committee and Sub-Committee level
- Ensure growth initiatives - business and residential - meet community needs and vision and consider related infrastructure investments
- Develop a coordinated perspective among political leaders, developers, businesses, home owners associations and residents on community needs
- Influence the development of initiatives and programs that balance the demands of economic growth with community quality of life issues including environmental protection and recreational needs
If you would like to be part of this committee contact Doug Bevis.