Our Chamber has created a separate and unique council, the Upper Tampa Bay Manufacturers Association dedicated to serving the unique business and networking needs of the approximately 400 manufacturers located in the region. Quite possibly a one of a kind effort for Chambers in the State of Florida, we are building a range of programs or initiatives to address manufacturing needs such as:
- Manufacturing practices and standards
- Increasing skilled workforce
- Access to available products and services for manufacturers
- Creating an Advisory group and affiliations with:
- Upper Tampa Bay Chamber,
- Hillsborough County Department of Economic Development,
- Pinellas County Department of Economic Development,
- Tampa EDC,
- Local School Districts and Colleges
- Career Source Pinellas and Tampa Bay.
These agencies assist in the organizational activities of the Association as well as provide access to technical assistance, grants, incentives and workforce recruitment services needed to best serve the manufacturing sector.
Our mission is to create profitable growth opportunities for Florida’s small and medium sized manufacturers, by helping them become more efficient, productive and globally competitive.
Our Manufacturing Concierge, Patrick Baymont, explains our services on My Chamber TV
Check the Regional Manufacturing Community Calendar
Activities and Services
Third Annual Manufacturers Award Ceremony, October 1. Interview with Bill Johnson, CEO Enterprise Florida, and Wade Elliott, VP Marketing and Business Development Port Tampa Bay