What’s in it for me…?
Joining the Chamber connects you to the community and boosts your image and credibility to customers and other businesses in Upper Tampa Bay (and worldwide).
Exposure – We Promote Business
- Referrals – the Chamber only refers members
- Display your business cards and brochures in our Visitors / Welcome Center
- 24 / 7 Web Presence – Free listing, logo, links and business description (over 10,000 visitors per month)
- Free listings in the Membership Directory – Alpha and Category of Business – Online and hard copy
- E-blast once per week to over 1400 addresses – lists you as a new and / or renewing member
- Ribbon Cuttings / Open House
Increase Sales – Build Relationships – Develop Extended Sales Force
- Quarterly Luncheons,
- After-Hour Social
- Relationship Builders Networking Group meets every other Friday morning
- Relationship Builders at Lunch every other Friday afternoon
- Committee Volunteer for events and functions
- Two (2) Business Expos each year
- Business Assistance
- Access to resources for tax incentives and grants
- Affordable business seminars and workshops
- Annual Job Fair
- Career Source Pinellas and Career Source Tampa Bay
A Voice for your Business Issues
- Positive influence and voice of business on city, county, state and federal issues
- Support transportation issues including light rail and TIA direct connections to South America
- Affiliate Member of the Florida Chamber of Commerce
Connect to the Community
- Participate in our two annual community events – Oldsmar Daysand Oktoberfest
- Annual Community Parade
- Connect by Giving Back – Holiday Sharing, Oldsmar Cares, Mayor’s Breakfast, UTB Chamber Education Foundation
- Economic Development / Government Affairs
- Ambassador Program and Board of Directors
Did you know…?
This Chamber has “led the charge” on issues of importance to businesses throughout the Upper Tampa Bay Region.
- Successful lobbying for Hillsborough road projects moving financial interest from #19 on the unfunded list to $36 million in funding for Racetrack Road improvements. That project is now priced at $62 million.
- Spearheading successful efforts to spark the redevelopment of downtown Oldsmar
- Supported efforts for Nielsen Media Research (Nielsen) – and 2,000 new high-paying jobs – to expand into Oldsmar
- Hillsborough Avenue overlay and beautification project for Town ‘N Country ($400,000)
Are there additional benefits…?
Yes! The chamber partners with major service providers creating special discounts for our members (see below). In addition members offer other members discounts or specials in our www.shoputb.com marketplace.