The Upper Tampa Bay Chamber proudly serves the premier demographic areas of Citrus Park, Oldsmar, Town N County, and Westchase. Our product is building solid business to business relationships as well as linking business to government and community leaders. In this short article, we hope to give some insights in how everyone (and, by extension, their non-for-profit organizations) can increase their income without getting professional services.
General Income Advice
- Stop doing what you’re doing. We all know the saying “insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a difference result.” If you aren’t satisfied, the first thing you must do is stop doing what you’ve been doing because what you are doing is what is creating your dissatisfying, current reality.
- Get a second job. Could you look for an additional job where you work part time? Or maybe you could try to increase your hours at work? This isn’t always easy, but even working an extra hour or two a week can provide you with income to help pay your household bills.
How to Win at Casinos
- Flashier games are generally harder to understand and less likely to pay out than their duller, more simplistic cousins. It’s hard to cast aspersions on the folks who spend time with the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory machine than a poker simulator that would look more at home in a dilapidated bus station.
- Keep an eye out for the sloppy blackjack dealer who will accidentally flash the face-down card. The strategy is called “card holing,” and it can give you a 6 to 9 percent edge over the house. That’s like standing in front of an ATM that spits out twenties! The best part? It’s totally legal.
- Consider the placement of a certain machine you think you may want to play. Is it in the middle of the carousel or at the end of the row? Is it next to a line of people waiting to get at the buffet or is it off by itself? Do not waste your money playing a slot game that is not paying out! When play slot machines you should routinely move from game to game looking for a "hot" machine that is paying out. When you find such a machine, that is the time to start betting big.
- Many people don't realize that table games have much better odds than slots. They are intimidated by thoughts of card sharks taking their money. and so they stick with the safe games: the slots. After you've spent some time on the slot machines, move on to the Blackjack table, and start by just observing.
- Card counting is legal. In Blackjack, the aim of the player is to achieve a hand of cards whose points add up nearer to 21 than the dealer’s hand, but without exceeding 21. This is different from other games, such as roulette, where the outcome of one spin has no effect on the next spin.
We hope you have learned your lesson well at how to increase your personal income. Why not apply what you have learned at play live dealer at Osiriscasino.com? The Fortune just might be smiling your way today.