Event Sponsorships Available
Sponsorships are essential to our ability to plan and organize great events. They help provide the confidence for us to get the best talent available to attract festival go-ers. Our sponsors benefit from the exposure to the literally tens of thousands that attend our events, but even more through the exposure they receive on our increasingly popular web site, as well as the traditional marketing we do for events which includes TV, radio, billboards and print.
Why consider being a sponsor of an Upper Tampa Bay Chamber event?
The Tampa Bay Business Journal (TBBJ) in it’s annual prestigious Book of Lists rates the top 25 regional festivals.
Did you know that...?
- Oktoberfest would rank 20 on that list with a 2009 attendance of 22,000 guests? Trust us - the TBBJ now knows.
- Oldsmar Days (March) and Freedom Fest (May) would only slightly trail the 25th entry (14,000) guests with attendance in the 12,000-13,000 range?
- Only three other chambers are on the list as event organizers and one of those events is Guavaween (which Oktoberfest out drew in 2009 by 10,000 guests)?
- The Upper Tampa Bay Regional Chamber is the only chamber with multiple events in this attendance range?
- Four of the current top 25 regional events are car and bike related. Oldsmar Days and Freedom Fest are centered around classic cars and bikes?
- Oktoberfest 2008 (attendance 18,000) was estimated to generate $432,000 in economic activity by Research Data Services Inc?
- Based on that survey our three festivals are estimated to generate over $1.15 million in local economic activity?
We do events right! Can you afford not to be part of it?
Contact Mark Howe at (813)855-4233 for a sponsorship plan to fit your budget and maximize your exposure to thousands of potential customers/clients.